I’m Phil Feldman, long time developer and now a PhD candidate in Human-Centered Computing at UMBC. My dissertation is on the information bubbles and antibubbles and how they relate to user design at the individual and group level. The initial application of this work is in the determination of trustworthy news
I also have a serious road cycling habit.
- Technical management
- Operating Systems: Windows, OSX, Unix, Linux, Irix.
- Frameworks: OpenGL, GLSL, R, WEKA, jogl, lwjgl, Java3D, Flex, FLTK,
- Realtime graphics simulation
- Statistics (R/SPSS/etc)
- Agent-based simulation
- Physically based modeling
- Network analytics
- Machine Learning
- Machine vision
- Hardware interfaces (Unix, Linux and Win32 device drivers)
- Numerical/topological analysis
- Genetic algorithms and genetic programming.
My LinkedIn profile
My pictures on Flickr