Not much to report today, the gas people were running new lines to my house. It seems they do that once a century, if it needs it or not. With all the hardware at work, it makes developing at home pretty much a no go.
- Did verify that the release builds work with the end-user DirectX install
- Added text to emitter position on the graphics screen
- changed the timer to to std::chrono::high_resolution_clock (check the bottom of this post for an example)
- It looks like MSVC 2010 doesn’t have <chrono>. Made do with clock_t and clock() instead.
- Added xml output for test setup. Why does ctime() return a string with a line feed!?