Starting to put together the actual test framework. Found a good open source synthesizer (ZynAddSubFX) that I used to create a pure tone that I then cut down to one second with Audacity. It’s important to note that this app only works with MONO sounds.
Building up the class that will handle running multiple sessions.
Just a quick shout out to FLTK. I have been adding and adjusting the GUI all day long as I figure out how to run the tests. To add fields, adjust positions and just generally futz around, all I have to do is use the FLUID gui IDE, export the layout as C++ code, add in stdafx.h and compile. It all just works. A great piece of code.